Need to REGISTER to vote?
Franklin County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 182111
Columbus, OH 43218-2111
(614) 525-3470 Absentee
Please note: Extra postage may be needed when mailing completed absentee ballots. If you are unsure of the postage cost, please check with your local office of the U.S. Postal Service.
What You Need
To register online you will need to provide the following:
- Ohio driver’s license or Ohio identification card number
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
If you do not have any portion of the required information, follow this link to update your voting address using our paper form (PDF). Once you complete this form, you must sign and send it to your county board of elections.
If you are a Safe at Home participant, before you proceed, please follow this link to contact the Safe at Home office.
You must register or update your voter registration no later than 30 days prior to an election. Upcoming voter registration deadlines:
- October 5, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 General Election
- If you register or update your information after October 5, 2020, the change will apply to the next election.
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - Monday, November 2, 2020
- Franklin County Board of Elections, 1700 Morse Road, Columbus, OH 43229